Subject: EspeleoCine 2021 - INTERNATIONAL DAYS OF CAVING CINEMA
From: EspeleoCine 2021 <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 21:23:34 +0200

Dear colleagues:

The Federación Galega de Espeleoloxía e Canóns (Galician Federation of
Speleology and Canyoning) organizes for the 3dr, 4th and 5th of December
2021 the INTERNATIONAL DAYS OF CAVING CINEMA -SpeleoCinema 2021
(XORNADAS INTERNACIONAIS DE CINEMA ESPELEOLÓXICO - EspeleoCine 2021).
This Event is dedicated to the dissemination of the films made by the
speleological collective as well as the different existing techniques
for filming. 

The activity will take place in Mondoñedo (Lugo, Galicia, SPAIN). 

EspeleoCine 2021, has the sponsorship of the Xunta de Galicia (Galician
Government) and the Council of Mondoñedo, the recognition of the Spanish
Confederation of Speleology and Canyons (Confederación de Espeleología y
Cañones), the FSUE and the UIS (International Year of Caves and Karst). 

We would be grateful if you would give the maximum diffusion to our
website: espeleocine.org 

Thanks in advance for your collaboration. 

                             Best regards, 

                             Manolo Díaz (SpeleoCine 2021 Coordinator)

                  [email-masked] 

                  www.espeleocine.org [1] 

Legal notice: Data protection. - Federación Galega de Espeleoloxía e
Canóns (Galician Speleology Federation) informs you that your email
address, as well as the rest of your personal data will be used for our
relationship and to be able to provide you with our services. These data
are necessary to be able to interact with you, which allows us to use
your information within the law. Likewise, those entities that need to
have access to it so that we can provide our services may have knowledge
of your information. We will keep your data during our relationship and
as long as applicable laws require us. You can contact us at any time to
find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is
incorrect and delete it once our relationship has ended. You also have
the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity
(portability). To request any of these rights, you must make a written
request to our address, together with a photocopy of your official
national documentation: Federación Galega de Espeleoloxía e Canóns, with
address at Rúa Fotógrafo Luís Ksado nº17, Of.15, CP 36209, Vigo
(Pontevedra). Contact address with our Data Protection Delegate:
[email-masked] In case you understand that your rights have been
disregarded, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection
Agency (www.agpd.es). Confidentiality. - The content of this
communication, as well as that of all the attached documentation, is
confidential and is addressed to the recipient. In the event that you
were not the recipient, we ask you to indicate this and not communicate
its content to third parties, proceeding to its destruction. Disclaimer.
- Sending this communication does not imply an obligation on the part of
the sender to control the absence of viruses, worms, Trojans and / or
any other harmful computer program, corresponding to the recipient to
have the necessary hardware and software tools to guarantee both the
security of your information system such as the detection and removal of
harmful computer programs. Federación Galega de Espeleoloxía e Canóns is
not responsible for the damages that such computer programs may cause to
the recipient. 
-- 
espeleocine.org [1] 

[email-masked] 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.espeleocine.org